Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

Today we carved our pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. It took "guts" to clean the pumpkins out! Ha...Ha...Ha...!(?) This year my dad didn't carve one of his own, he helped Christopher carve his. Christopher carved Nick's. Marty's is a skeleton, my mom's is the only happy one, mine is a (?)vampire dripping blood, Nick's is ... um, I don't know, and Chris's is just a spooooky jack-o-lantern. Here's some pictures.


These are all of the family's pumpkins.


My mom's, a happy chap!


Mine, can you see the blood?


Marty's is on the left and Nick's (that Chris carved) is on the right.




Last, but not least Christopher's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!
I wanna do that soon. We have pumpkins, but i dont know. My fav is your mums and yours, my bros and i were cracking up at nicks.
love ya!
-k

Sheree said...

Those are so cute! You guys have such fun decorations. I love it.

Michelle said...

Courtney! I just found your blog. I remember you were writing on it when we were there, and I just noticed the link from your mom's blog. What fun to check in on you. Morgan is asleep now, but I'm sure she'll be so excited to see your blog in the morning. You are such a great writer. Taking after your mom of course. The pumpkins look great...are they still fresh? Our air is so humid here that we can't carve pumpkins more than a few days before Halloween or they go rotten. Also, we have a lot of squirrels around that like to eat the pumpkins once they are carved.