Monday, October 8, 2007

My Root Canal


So, I had a root canal today. Ouch! Painful! I was sobbing! I think after this I'm going to go to bed. No, just kidding! I started by leaving music class 15 minutes early! Yes! Then when I got to the dentist office he started. I barely felt a thing! Maybe that's because my tooth was mostly dead (who's seen Princess Bride?!) While he was doing the root canal I felt the drill, I felt the wire thingy that he stuck up my tooth, but (Meesh, this may shock you!) it didn't hurt! It tickled! Well, I'm glad that my teeth are back to (kind-of) normal. Now I can just live a normal life! Ha ha ha!

3 comments:

EC said...

Courtney, was this actually YOU that had a root canal???

Kay & Gram

Courtney said...

Yes, I actually DID have a root canal! My tooth started discoloring.

Enjoying my life said...

Which tooth. You have always been tough in these things. I remember when you broke your arm at school. You were amazing!