Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Hannah Montana Concert

Today I get to go to the Hannah Montana concert! I'm so excited! She's performing at the Delta Center, excuse me, I mean,... The Energy Solutions Center. I hate that name! I much prefer the Delta Center. Anyways,... my cousins invited me to go with them! They are sooo cute! One is 5 and the other is 8. Thank You SO much guys! Our seats are on row 13 (I think.) They are coming to pick me up in, like, 20 minutes. I know you all are jealous! I'll update soon about how it was!

4 comments:

Stay Young, Go Dancing said...

Courtney,
I hope you have a fun time at the Hannah Montana concert. I am so jealous! My friends are going when she comes to Phoenix. Tell me all about it, girlfriend!
-Kay

Stay Young, Go Dancing said...

Why did you change your background? The other one was so perfect? You changed to my old one. I guess you liked it.

Courtney said...

I did like it. Both, the concert and your old backround. I was ready for a change, maybe i'll change back later.

Anonymous said...

Come on chicklet! It is the energy solutions ARENA! Gosh get it right! ;p
~Chanarama