Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jr. High Moments this Week

These are the Jr. High embarrassing moments of this week:

1) I fell off my chair 2-3 times in the same period, one in which I sliped through the middle of two chairs.
2) During lunch I tripped on my own foot and my friend had to help me stay steady.
3) During music whenever I stood up I had to sit back down and s-l-o-w-l-y stand back up because I stood up to fast and felt dizzy. (I know mom, I need to drink more water)
4) When I was helping put risers away in music I bumped into a boy because I couldn't stop myself from walking (my friend was kind of pushing on her side of the riser) I was also saying "Watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out!"
5) As I was going up the stairs I was telling my friend about #4 and tripped and pushed a kid (by accident, I'm not the violent type)
6) In PE I started telling the other team what to do to get MY team out (without knowing it).

I'm sure more will be added on as the week goes on.

3 comments:

Ruby Tuesday said...

oh corny u r so punny! Check out my blog soon! If you don't want o type in the whole address then just look up my blog title on Google it should show up! Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Sily,sily courtney!!!!!
Chanarama!

Anonymous said...

COURTNEY,

YOU ARE SO SO CLUMSY!! I CANT BELIEVE IT. REMEMBER HOW LIZZIE MCGUIRE WAS ALWAYS TRIPING AND HITTING HER HEAD ON LOCKERS AND STUFF, THATS REALLY YOU! LOL!

FROM KAY