Sunday, October 7, 2007

Music Class

As one of the required Jr. High classes I have to take music. Personally, I think that it's very boring. I used to be in the very back and in the middle. Since I was far back I figured I wouldn't get caught if I did my Algebra homework. I never did! (Aren't I terrible!) My mom said it was OK! At least I'm not sluffing! He then moved me a row forward, the third row. I had to be a little more cautious, but I could still work. Then he moved me again! I'm now by the wall, which I don't like, and in the front! I guess no more homework. Dang it!

(I'm new at this blogging thing, today's my first day. I didn't want only one post, so I wrote something random. I'll try not to do it again! Ha Ha Ha!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is SO funny that u do homework in music class! That sounds like the kind of thing i would do!! oh by the way, I love your blog! I will check it regularly and i now want to make one myself!

Courtney said...

Ruby tuesday,
You Are AWESOME!!!

Enjoying my life said...

Hope your music teacher doesn't see your blog! Great story. Too bad your music class wasn't better it can be so fun, but maybe the story is worth the boring class.