Sunday, October 21, 2007

Is This Really October?

It's October and it's almost Halloween. Have we already been in school almost a month? It goes by so fast! We got our Halloween decorations up a week or two ago. Here are some of them.

This is the new spider web that my mom bought this year. My friend and I made a spider out of clay. Hopefully it will stay up there.













The green gourd on the left was made by Jenny Gochnour.






This is what I saw last night.
That's SNOW!

And THIS is what I woke up to this morning.




I can't believe that it's already snowed! Is this really October?

4 comments:

Stay Young, Go Dancing said...

Courtney,

SWEET! Wow! that snow is so awesome. Im jealous.

-kay

Stay Young, Go Dancing said...

Wow! I shouldn't be surprised. Remember how cold it was the night of Marty's concert. The rain felt like snow, because the air was so very chilly.

Thank you so much for letting me sleep in your bed. I love your room! I think we should paint some dots on Kay's walls. Would you mind if we copied you on that one?

You are so cute! I love your polka dot dress with leggings.

Love,

Aunt Kristin

Anonymous said...

I love the stars! So beautiful!
-k

Courtney said...

They aren't stars, that's snow! Cool, huh?