Sunday, October 7, 2007

Can The Frog Tap Dance?

Of course you are wondering about my strange title. I chose this for a few reasons.
1) I am a fan of the muppets and have the CD.
2) This is the question that has baffled mankind through the ages.
3) It (in my opinion) is funny. But maybe that's just because I am "weird" and listen to the Muppet CD.

You probably won't get this unless you have heard the CD or song, but in one of the songs Kermit the Frog says, "Now is time to answer that question that has baffled mankind through the ages, namely, Can the Frog Tap Dance?"

So, you can still think that my title is strange, but at least you know why I chose it.

1 comments:

Mike Sr said...

Nobody thinks that anything you think or say is dumb. It is our self doubt that puts that idea in their head. I love that you divulge things you most like. (By the way I am a Kermit fan - always have been and always will.)