Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Delicious Evening

My friend's mom is a FABULOUS cook! She even has a cooking class. She cooks and teaches everyone how to at the same time. I was lucky and my friend invited me to come. Tonight was CHOC ~ O ~ LATE night! Deeeelicious! (Kay, remember?) She made an Oreo Cake, a Chocolate Dream Pie, Death by Chocolate Pudding Cake, Bliss Cheesecake (my personal favorite), and Black and White Mousse. Oh yeah, I know you all are jealous! I'm SO lucky! I LOVED it! At the end we all got a little bit of EVERYTHING!

I'm a party pooper and wasn't able to finish it all, so I had to bring it home and eat the rest. My mom broke her 'no sugar' diet and ate some, she just couldn't stand it sitting right in front of her, taunting her, saying (in a really high pitched voice) "Angela, Angela, we're delicious! Come and eat us! Angela." OK, so desserts* don't really talk, but I'm sure she was imagining it.

As it is a school night and it is 10:37 and I'm supposed to be asleep by 10:00 I better go. Blogging is so addicting!

*I always seemed to get deserts and desserts mixed up until my 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Wagstaff taught me that you want more desserts, so you have more s'! Just a little tip for all of you like me who quite often get words like that mixed up.

2 comments:

Enjoying my life said...

I love the way you write!! How fun to read my own granddaughters blog!! It's about 6:00am. I've been up since 4:00--jet lag, I just got back from Italy. What fun to come home and read your blog. Not being able to finish dessert is a wonderful thing--be grateful!!! What a fun party.

Courtney said...

That's so cool that as soon as you get home from Italy you choose to check my blog! I love you! Come and visit us if you're in town!