Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nick's Observation

About 1 hour ago Nicholas found a hole puncher. He came to me with it and a piece of paper. He asked me to "do it". I took the hole puncher and punched out a smiley face. He thought that was SO cool, so I attempted an "N" for Nicholas. It didn't turn out too well, but Nick didn't care. He said, "Is it swallowing the paper?" It was so funny and so cute! I love Nick!

We are going on the Disney Cruise on Friday! I'm SO excited! Keep checking in because I'm going to try and blog about it everyday with lots of pictures!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

You're such a great big sis! I'm so jealous you are heading out on a cruise. It is freeeeeeezing here in Chicago today, but we are having fun getting our house decorated for Christmas. Have so much fun on the cruise. I can't wait to hear all about it! - Aunt Meesh (and Morgan)