Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Totally Awesome DISNEY CRUISE!

I had an AWESOME time on the Disney Cruise! It was so much fun! I would have blogged on the Cruise exept for 2 things: A) I was having to much fun. and B) It cost 75 cents per minute for the internet. I'd be paying probably over $100. I'd rather save the money and blog at home, where it's free (or at least for me). I took 261 pictures while on the cruise! WOW! I won't show them all, but I'll show some of my favorites. Oh yeah, where we were was 2 hours ahead of us so it really feels like 12:00 right now, but I just have to keep looking at the clock telling myself that I still have more time.

DAY 1
We rode the plane in FIRST CLASS!!! Awesome! It was really nice!


When we landed in Florida, we cruised around Downtown Disney in Disney World.



Day 2
We boarded the ship!

That's only the middle part and it's big!

When we boarded we walked through Mickey's face! That was pretty clever!


Here is the lobby as we are boarding the ship! I took tons of pictures (261 to be exact) that I can't put on so I have to narrow it down...a lot!

When we were on the ship I went to our room, then exploring.

This is the kid room, the adult room looked identical, just reversed.

The TV room.

That's the deck that we had. It was so cool being out there at night! One time we even saw another Disney Cruise ship!

That's all I can do now, but at least there's some. I have to go to school soon! I'll finish another day (soon!)

2 comments:

matt, bekah, jax said...

I love your pictures. I am so glad you took several well several hundred that is. I can't wait to see them at Christmas. You'll have to make another one of those cool Mac Photo Albums. Love you Court! Looks like you had SOOOO much fun.

Sheree said...

Courtney, I can't wait to see more of your trip! It sounds like it was so fun.