Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween (The actual Day)

Yesterday was Halloween! I had SO much fun! I went Trick or Treating with my friends, Ruby and Chandler. I was going to take pictures, but I forgot. My mom has good pictures on her blog though! I got a lot of candy! I traded with my friends and brothers, although not surprisingly as much as I usually do. I sold a bunch to my mom too! I get $14! While Trick or Treating and after trading I had 17 Butterfingers! I used to hate them (probably since I hadn't tried them and they just sounded gross) but now I LOVE them! There is a house down the street from mine that gives out hot chocolate and scones with honey butter every year! YUM! I got a lot of compliments on my costume. I was Batman, with a too small costume. I had an awesome cape and mask and my hair was in a very high ponytail pinned (clipped) to my head so it didn't flap around much. I also had the BEST boots! They were up to my knee and had the biggest heel! Except it wasn't just on the heel! It was on the whole boot! I felt really tall! I hope everyone had a good night! I feel sorry for my friend though, she's off sugar.

2 comments:

matt, bekah, jax said...

Okay, I trick-or-treated the same house with the hot chocolate and scones when I was in Jr high. Is it on the street just past Valley View? It sounds like you had a fun night! Also, I love the costume. It fit perfectly!

Anonymous said...

You were very tall in those boots. I got a couple of cute pictures of you guys and posted them on my blog. Check it out. Don't eat too many Butterfingers.