Thursday, November 1, 2007

Acting

I'm doing an acting class at school with my friends. I love it! My teacher is really nice, funny, and really honest. Today we talked about the school musical coming up. Auditions are in 1 month! EEK! We have to sing 32 (that's a lot!!!) measures of a song. She said to sing probably something from a Rodgers and Hammerstein play because we are doing their Cinderella for the play. I don't know what to sing! If you have any ideas please comment so. Our acting teacher and music teacher are casting. My acting teacher said that she really wants to cast boys for the ugly step sisters! That will be So funny!

2 comments:

Ruby Tuesday said...

i'm scared 4 the try outs 2!!!

Anonymous said...

i am freaking out for the tryouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chanarama!! ; )