Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My mom tagged me from her blog and I'm supposed to tell 5 things that are little known about me. I guess I didn't realize that my mom tagged me or I would have done this a lot sooner! Here it goes:


1) I got bored on the cruise!
How could someone get bored on the cruise? Well, I can do anything (almost) ha ha ha! Luckily I was only bored for one day because that would have been a bummer cruise! The rest of the time was G-R-E-A-T, GREAT! On that particular day I was bored I watched TV (Disney Channel, I don't have it at home so I loved the Cruise for that (and the rest of the stuff)) got some pizza, watched more TV, walked around the ship, watched even more TV, got more pizza and some ice cream, watched Even More TV and ate, and the day went on like that until my dad came back to the room and found me. We ended up buying a smoothie and talking then I went swimming with Nick (I think, or was that a different day I went swimming? I don't remember!)

2)I should be doing Homework right now...
but couldn't resist blogging when I read my mom's blog again and realized that I was tagged!

3)I have a book report due Friday and I'm only halfway through the book!
I read today during school every chance that I got! I read all through music (thanks to Amelia, she was reading and I decided to also) which is 50 minutes! I got quite a bit through during that time! Hopefully I can finish the book and not have to stay up 'til 12:00 on Thursday finishing up reading and doing the report!

4)I HATE chalkboards and fingernails (you know the scratching).
I get the chills and try not to listen to myself or someone else when I or they start talking about just chalk or chalkboards. I immediatly think of scratching on chalkboards. I have to hury up and move on because literally! right now I'm shivering and grossing myself out!

5)I swear that I am addicted to pretzels and orange juice!


I LOVE to have pretzels and orange juice when I get home from school or when it's lunch time. They taste so good together (i don't dip the pretzels in the orange juice if that's what you're thinking!) Right now I have a pretzel in my mouth, but sadly I have to have water because we don't have the yummy fresh squeezed Winder Dairy orange juice that I always look forward to.

Well, there's 5 not as known things about me. Now I tag 5 more people. Here is who I tag:
Ruby, Chandler, Papa, Dad, and Aubrey. I know you all may not have a blog, but e-mail it to me and if you say so I'll put in on my blog (but I won't unless you say you want me to). Do just what I did. Ready...Set...Go!!!

3 comments:

Stay Young, Go Dancing said...

That was great courtney.
wow! pretzels and orange juice? coolie.
bored on a cruise? well watching disney channel isnt boring.

Courtney said...

you're right! i loved the Disney Channel!

Anonymous said...

How can you get bored on a cruise?!That's nuts!
--Aubrey