Thursday, January 3, 2008

Shout Outs

Here are a few shout outs.


Tess:
Hi Tess!  Thanks for stopping by and saying hi to us!  It's alway good to see you!

My Camera:
Camera, why did you have to break?  I will probably never use you again because I have to get a new one.  To fix you it costs $250!  I think I'll just get the newer version of you for $180.  We had good times!  Bye Camera! :-(

Marty:
Thanks for being so excited for me when you found out that my group won the Environmental Challenge Contest!

Chandler:
I updated just for you!

Annie, Taylor, Zoe, and Jessie:
We won the challenge! Good work guys! Thanks!

Everyone Else that is Wondering What the Environmental Challenge Is:
The Environmental Challenge (EC) is a contest that my science teacher had us enter. We had to figure out a plan and do it to help our environment. My group had a No Car Day. We were 1/16 winners in the US! We each got $500 and our teacher got $500 for our school!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

corny!!! Your the best!!! I feel so special that you updated this just for me!!!! You make me so happy!!!! ;) :') you rock my sock!!!!!!!!

- chanarama

Ruby Tuesday said...

hi corny!

Ruby Tuesday said...

hi corny!

Sheree said...

Congratulations on the contest again, that is SO cool! And Corny eh? I will have to remember that. :)

Michelle said...

Wow, so cool about your team. 1/16in the US is super cool...and $500 is awesome!