Monday, January 21, 2008

A Fun Snow Day and Some Random Comments

Last night we got a TON of snow!  I woke up to 1.5 feet of snow easy!  Since we were out of school due to Martin Luther King Day my family went bowling and to Pei Wei.  It was really fun and delicious.  After bowling and lunch I went to my friend, Ruby's, house.  We watched Hairspray, ate dinner (and, yes Dad, I ate my vegetables) and watched Hairspray's special features, such as how they made John Travolta into Edna!  It was really cool!  I had fun today!  Thanks Ruby, Mom, and Dad!


I changed my background and heading!  I'm sure that you noticed.  I hope you like it! 

1 comments:

matt, bekah, jax said...

I love your new background. It is so cute! Love the black and white polk a dots. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Bekah