Monday, January 21, 2008

Shout Outs

Gram:
Happy Birthday!  I hope that you had a wonderful day!

Kay:
I had fun doing  ichat with you on Sunday!  Let's do it every Sunday!

Mom:
Thanks for helping me change my blog background and heading!  I love it!

Ruby:
I had fun today at your house, eating snacks and watching Hairspray.  Thanks!  We should have another movie day with Chandler and Taylor.  Thanks for all the cool MSN pictures!  They are all awesome!

Papa:
Be prepared!  Another report card will be coming your way soon!

Chandler:
I'm sorry that we won't have lunch together anymore.  :-(  At least we have art!  :-)

Everyone:
I like exclamation points!  :-)

2 comments:

Ruby Tuesday said...

love ya corny! (collins)
that was fun @ my house. lets do it again some time!

Chanarama! said...

I AM SAD I DONT HAVE LUNCH WITH U TOO!!!!! IT MAKES ME SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE EXPLIMATION POINT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!