Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bored and Bugged to update...

I am bored and my friends have been bugging me to update so...  i'm updating! 

Tomorrow I am going to Brighton Beehive Camp!  Last year I went and I loved it!most of our groupour leader! (Powell)

When I get back from Beehive camp i am going 2 Lagoon!!! (i'm pretty sure!) I love amusement parks, though my dad isn't that thrilled to go.  Ha Ha!  I really want to ride this ride: (wicked)

After Lagoon on August 2nd I am staying at home reading all day.  A lazy day? Kind of.  I will be reading the new and last book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer!  They are SO good! Yeah! 


I updated just for you Chandler and Ruby!

6 comments:

Chanarama! said...

i didnt bug you to update a lot! only once. (i think, i am really not sure.) I AM SO EXCITED 4 BREAKING DAWN!!! Evn though my little heart shall be crushed when i find out that my idea isnt the real book. Oh well.....sorry i cant go to lagoon, we will go another day. I will miss you while you are at your adventure at briton beehive camp. i hope you hae a splediforious time!

Courtney said...

Ha ha! i will! Ya. I think you and ruby only bugged me once. oh well! i will miss u too! ta ta for now!

Ruby Tuesday said...

i love that pic of me and chandler! thanks for updating corny! we miss you

Anonymous said...

K, I didn't bug you before to update, but I am now!

Ruby Tuesday said...

UPDATE!!!! it has been like a year i have stopped going to your blog cuz you never update

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!