Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wow it's been a long time!!!

Aren't you all proud of me?  I am FINALLY updating!!!  I won't have any good pictures though b/c i lent (that spelling doesn't seem right) my camera to a friend.  Ok... so what first?

Soccer!  I started soccer again this year.  Luckily I'm doing a new soccer team!  I'm now on Impact.
                             
My last team, Scorpions, wasn't very good.  I really like my new coach, Marcello.  He's from Peru!  He is really patient and funny.  We do fun drills that also help us improve and he is open for any questions!!!  Also, I have a bunch of friends on my team, Ruby, Ella, and Sarah!  I like my team!  On Tuesday we are playing a practice game against the Scorpions!  I hope that we win!
School!(?) Well, school starts a week from tomorrow.  I'm kind of excited to start.  I want to see my friends and see what my teachers are like.  And it's always kinda' fun to start school, until you start getting into it.  I am not excited for the work and tests and homework and all that boring stuff.  Oh well, at least I haven't already started.  My cousin, Kay, and her family started at the beginning of August!  Wow!
Breaking Dawn!  
Breaking Dawn
I finished it!  It wasn't as good as the others, but I still liked it.  It was good closure.  Kay loved it though!  Ha ha! Go to this link to see what she said about it: This Link (ha ha!)

I think that's really about it.  Other than something EXTREMELY RANDOM!!!!!!!
            Go to fullsize image
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ok. bye!

3 comments:

Chanarama! said...

holy crap! courtney actually updated?! sound the alarms! i agree with you about school and breaking dawn! but i really liked kays thing!

Anonymous said...

YEAH COURTNEY!!!!!!!!!!! you get 10 million gold stars! keep it up!

Anonymous said...

who is anonymous?