Saturday, July 12, 2008

BYU Soccer Camp

I just got back Thursday evening from BYU.  I went to a really fun soccer camp there.  We slept in the dorms, ate in the Cannon Center, and the BYU Women's Soccer team were our coaches!  My coaches were really nice and helpful.  I learned a lot about how I can improve.  I played forward and midfielder there.  I had a lot of fun! Here is our general scheldule.  We were SO busy, tired, and sore, but had a blast!

8:00 breakfast
9:15  soccer
11:30 lunch
12:45 soccer
4:15   dinner
6:00  soccer
8:00 counselor activities.
11:00 sleep
<--   the BYU Women's soccer team.  One of my coaches was the one standing next to the goalie (in the yellow) at the top on the left side.  My other coach was the goalie on the right side.

4 comments:

Ruby Tuesday said...

you need to update!!!!
PS i miss you tons! so call me and we can catch up!

Chanarama! said...

Hey courtney! :) where r u?!? I have been texting you, but no reply. :( whats going on in the cheeze country?

Ruby Tuesday said...

are you alive? or have you been devoured by wild hippopotamus?!?!? jk call me if the hippoptamuses haven't eaten you yet! love ya

Lydia said...

hey courtney, i made a blog! i tried texting you to tell you, but u didnt answer, and i emailed it to you, cuz i made it private, so you have to accept the invite to see it! well, byu camp seems like it was really fun! well, email me! luv ya! bye!