Saturday, May 31, 2008

Geppeto's!!!!

On Friday Chandler, Ruby, and I went to dinner at a really yummy place called, Geppeto's!  It was really fun and I'm glad we brought my camera!  And yes, I do put embarrassing pictures of me on here! Lol!

                                                                            We were walking and saw our shadows!!!! Why NOT take a picture?                                                        
How much do we tip?  We don't know!  We asked our waitress who was very nice!  She said she always wanted to be a math teacher and taught us how to do 15%!  On the receipt we wrote, "Thanks for the math lesson! :)" She came back and said that that made her day!

5 comments:

Chanarama! said...

E-mail me ALL of the pictures we took!

Michelle said...

LOVE the haircut Court...very cute! Mmmm, I remember Gepetos, good pizza there. I talked to G-Grandma Adair yesterday and she said you'd better call her soon or she'll give you a spanking (really, she said that...I think I'd call her, I've heard she gave some killer spankings back in her day).

Michelle said...

Can you download software on your phone? If so, try this free TIP CALCULATOR software for phones... http://www.gpeters.com/tip/ (although I'm sure it's good practice to use your math skills :-)

Ruby Tuesday said...

we are so awesome! I love you corny!

Chanarama! said...

want to update? i thought so