Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I was on Channel One!!!

In science for the Environmental Challenge we sent in a video for a school news station that goes out throughout the country! They finally got us on today! Here is the video! It is about the middle section right after the volanoe part. He starts by saying, "and here's a special shout out to Olympus Jr. High!" It was exciting 2 see myself on TV! My 5 second fame! Ha ha ha! Here is the link, just click on April 16th! Go here: www.channelone.com

5 comments:

matt, bekah, jax said...

HOW AWESOME!! I just watched the channel one broadcast. How great! "So don't drive" it's brilliant. Also, I forgot to tell you how proud I am of you in your musical. Your new room looks great too! Love you!

Chanarama! said...

Bravo Olympus! LOL! that was so my favorite thing ever!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I couldn't find it. I came a day late. Can you direct me?

Stay Young, Go Dancing said...

Hey Court!!!
Congrats! I saw you with the braids and green shirt. right??? That is soo cool! Im proud of you.

Stay Young, Go Dancing said...

Hey Court!!!
Congrats! I saw you with the braids and green shirt. right??? That is soo cool! Im proud of you.