Sunday, April 6, 2008

Funny Things

When I scoop my own ice cream.
My "no one's looking so it can look bad" hair for when I want to keep it out of my face.

Last Sunday I was bored.  My brother was shooting me with a foam ball gun so I wanted to protect myself.

You get inside it and ride it down a hill!!!  It's SO much fun!  It's like a human  hamster wheel!


It's Katie!!! aaaaaahhh...


"Do you like french fries?"
"Of course I like french fries!  I mean who doesn't?  Am I not American?!"

Charlie bit my finger!


Ok, well forget about the personal trainer part!  The rest is funny!

2 comments:

Chanarama! said...

I am so going to kill you! No even better, I am going to decorate your locker with pictures of you on your birthday! MWAHAHAHAHA!! >:)

Courtney said...

what are you talking about? there aren't any pictures of you!