Monday, February 18, 2008

St. George Soccer Tournament

Over Presidents' Day weekend my family and I drove down to St. George.  I had a soccer tournament down there so my family decided to come along.  I'm in the U14 league (about 1/2 of our team is playing up one league because there were too many girls for the U13 team), but I decided to stay with most of the U13 girls instead of my team.  We had 9 girls all in one room!  Each night we rotated, 2 slept on one bed, 2 slept on another bed, 2 slept on the stow-away, and 3 slept on the ground.  Every night we stayed up until at least 12:00.  Last night I went to bed at 2:00.  Maybe that's the reason why we lost so many games.  Ok, we didn't win all of our games, well, we didn't win any, but that's ok.  I still had a lot of fun with my friends and met new ones too!  It was so much fun!  I spent the whole time with the team and no time with my family (sorry fam.)!  1-2-3 GO SCORPIONS! (That's my team name/cheer).  

Not much to report, just a little boring info. cause my friends keep bugging me to update.  (Chandler.  lol!)

2 comments:

Chanarama! said...

Ok, I didn't bug you about updating I just incouraged STRONGLY!

Courtney said...

whatever! Lol!