Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Awesome Cell Phone!

YEAH!!!  Finally after much begging, waiting, threatening, more begging, more waiting, bribing, and more waiting I was able to convince my dad to get me a cell phone if I pay for it.  Some people would dread paying for their own cell phone, but I actually don't mind.  I have 3 younger brothers and end up babysitting them many times a month.  That works out well, cause I just have to babysit free for a few hours a month.  Of course I have texting, it's the new thing for all teenagers.  I have been texting my friend, Chandler, nearly every second I get.  Since she's Verizon I don't have to pay extra!  Score!  I LOVE my phone!  It's SO cool!  It's so new too!  (It probably won't stay that way for too long).  My friend came over and saw it and just said... "It's beautiful!"  I don't mean to brag, but I'm just excited!  Isn't that what you're supposed to do on blogs anyways?

That's a bad picture of me, but that's OK.

It has kind of a glare, but you can see it pretty OK.






4 comments:

Sheree said...

I love the new blog colors! Very cute. And that is really exciting to get a new phone and to be able to text. CUTE picture too! I loved it.

Chanarama! said...

nice phone! hey guess who needs to update... you do!

Michelle said...

WOW! You're own cell phone. Is it the Motorola Slider (Moto Rizr)? If so we have the same phone--mine's blue too. I love that you are paying for it--you are so responsible!

matt, bekah, jax said...

So cute! I love it and I love catching up with your life through your blog.