Tuesday, March 4, 2008

YEAH!!!

I'm SO excited!  Today is the opening night of our school musical,Cinderella !  I'm leaving in about 45 minutes to go to the school and get ready!  Finally!  After weeks and weeks of many long, sometimes tiring, rehearsals, we are performing!  I am going to miss the rehearsals and all the fun that we had during them, begging for food/money, playing the fortune telling card game, stealing teddy bears and keeping them hostage. :(  Good times, but I'm REALLY excited to perform!!!  Today we did a matinee for the elementary schools.  A few classes from different elementary schools came and we performed for them.  I don't really consider that Opening Night, though, because they were "forced" to come and see and the auditorium was only about 1/2 full, but tonight, well, this will be like the Real Thing!  Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hooray for you! I can't wait to hear all about the musical. BTW - I love the blog you're doing for grandma. What a great idea!